Welcome to BoncukScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to BoncukScape

best server out there!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my applying for mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fyra elefant

my applying for mod Empty
PostSubject: my applying for mod   my applying for mod EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:45 pm

hi my name is valter and i wana be a mod kus i help peapol ill play like 1 hour -8 hour every day and i wana be a mod cuz i allways helping pepole and i like to help and i think ill keep play this server cuz i have a loot off fune so ill tell my frends to start with it and ill wana be a mod cuz im help so much as i kan and ill have ben mod on like 15 servers and ill sure u that im a good mod and ill not ban for fun.

why are you applying for mod/addmin?
cuz im online allmost every day and i like to help and its sooooo fun to play this lovely server and my frends is playing to so its more fun now.

Do you abuse? have you ever did?
A have not abuse anything.

Why do you want to help?
A want to help the server much so the server can be good and fun a coming bring lots of players if am gonna be mod!! and a like be online everday. and am gonna look if everything are breaking the rules

Plzzz a can be mod am gonna help the 100%

i love this server its the best i ever had played Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i I love you this server

valter
if i play 1-3 hours then ill get out and pay football but my computer allways online so ill help wen ill get in
Back to top Go down
Ingame X

Ingame X

PostSubject: Re: my applying for mod   my applying for mod EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:10 pm

LOL Exclamation Exclamation

You copy from my applying lol! lol!

You have not helping much ppl lol! lol!

A have see you have not my vote lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Owner Boncuk
The Main Owner
The Main Owner

PostSubject: Re: my applying for mod   my applying for mod EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:06 am

Sorry I cant say anithing about this cuz i was not online the last times
and i never saw you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my applying for mod   my applying for mod Empty

Back to top Go down

my applying for mod
Page 1 of 1