Welcome to BoncukScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to BoncukScape

best server out there!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Admin Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy
The Forum Maker
The Forum Maker

My Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: My Admin Application   My Admin Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 am

Hello im billy who made these forums, I would like to apply for admin, i am moderator at this moment

My Personal Information!

My name is Billy and im 14 years old. I live in Jordan. I like football, basketball, swimming, and talking to friends of course. I always like to help people on their forums or in game!

Why are you applying for admin?

I'm applying for admin because i think i can do the job, i was recently a co-owner on another server. But unfortunately server got shutted down. Im a trust able person because on the other server i took donations. And i helped more then 20+ people each day (including new people) i never swear or rage people if they killed me at pvp. I know how to use my powers correctly and i know what im doing.

Do you abuse? have you ever did?

First of all i never abuse. I only ban,mute, or jail people only if they did something really wrong. If somebody breaks a rule i warn them first. 3 warning and they get jailed or muted or also banned. I rarely ban people. But as i said i use my powers properly, because im a well experienced staff of this server. Im kindly offering help! somebody spams alot and i mute them for 5-10 minutes, spamming can cause server to lag. Im really fair and dedicated. I do my job and help people constantly.

Why do you want to help?

To be honest with you i like to help people, because most of the time i dont pvp or do anything i login and help people. Its my job, i also never give out items if i am staff. Because thats an obvious rule. Im trustable and well dedicated. I know my job as a staff member very well!

THANKS FOR READING! your forum maker, Billy!
Back to top Go down
https://boncukscape.darkbb.com
Ingame X

Ingame X

PostSubject: You have my vote   My Admin Application EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 am

You have my vote, you have my vote

If a have you vote on my applying. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Owner Boncuk
The Main Owner
The Main Owner

PostSubject: Re: My Admin Application   My Admin Application EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:09 am

Billy your Application is the best What a Face What a Face

But maybe you should get more votes santa
Back to top Go down
Deggerz

PostSubject: Re: My Admin Application   My Admin Application EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Sorry...you don't have my vote
Back to top Go down
Billy
The Forum Maker
The Forum Maker

PostSubject: sorry   My Admin Application EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:32 am

yes i agree about that boncuk and deggerz ik why well basically i have school so im really busy but on weekends im online almost 6-7 hours a day
Back to top Go down
https://boncukscape.darkbb.com
Deggerz

PostSubject: Re: My Admin Application   My Admin Application EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:08 am

Thats not my reason...I just think that people shouldnt jump to admin at the first chance they do...i say give it time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Admin Application   My Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

My Admin Application
Page 1 of 1